Friday, November 22, 2013

ADD'd Out

I think I need to start a new series on my blog, one that will encapsulate the name of it, as well as help me get my mind and internet tabs a bit more organized.

One of the things that happens to, I think everyone, not just those of us that "suffer from A.D.D. (attention deficit disorder) on the internet, is that we click on this link, tap that one, route over here, get drawn over there, and before we know it, we've got a million tabs open on one page, and half of them you haven't even looked at, listened to, or read yet! It gets a little insane.

I actually have a friend who, if ADD were a real thing, would have the most intense case of it known to anyone on the planet (likely in the galaxy), and once told me he had something like two or three windows open, each with about 20-30 tabs! We are seriously suffering from information-overload, and we're loving every second of it!

So, as such, to help me start some "files" of things I would someday like to share on Facebook or wherever, as well as revisit at some point, I shall begin to, when my tabs get out of control, do a lil post like this and stick em all on it! Let's begin...


  1. LSD Undergroud -- a VICE documentary on YouTube -- Current status: two minutes and five seconds watched out of 19:21
  2. Facebook News Feed History of the World: World War I -- just like it sounds.. an entertaining and easy way to learn about WWI -- Current status: read, waiting to be shared with history-teacher-friend via email upon being told email address
  3. Soundcloud -- if I'm not here for tunage, I'm on 8tracks or YouTube -- Current status: listening to Body Language (today's discovery thanks to a friend)
  4. Houston Anthropologist Reveals Irrefutable Proof that Recorded History is Wrong -- being the conspiracy theorist *cough* truth seeker *cough* that I am, these tabs are always popping up -- Current status: waiting to be read
  5. Facebook -- ugh. How I loathe and love thee -- Current status: used to download image used in previous blog post.. oh, and now I have an unread message. . . 
  6. This Atheist Becomes a Believer Before Your Very Eyes -- heroine addict and atheist turned believer-in-God -- Current status: watched, loved, appreciated, and now, shared and getting closed out
  7. You Won't Believe What These People Do When They Think No One Is Watching -- acts of love and kindness caught on security cameras.. go on, restore your faith in humanity for the day -- Current status: watched, again, loved, still, and now shared and getting closed out
  8. Girls Gets the Surprise of a Lifetime -- the most epic proposal ever -- Current status: watched for the second time in my life.. depression ensuing.. will I ever??
  9. She Was Married to Her Husband for 6 Weeks When She Lost Her Husband to the War. She Spent 6 Decades Wondering What Happened. The Answer is Unbelievably. -- do I really need to add a description after that loooong title? -- Current status: just begun, so intrigued, will finish when I complete this blasted post
  10. This Famous Couple Waited Until Their Wedding Night to Have Sex -- Duck Dynasty related -- Current status: watched, now shared and getting closed out
  11. How to: Turn a Beer Can into a Camping Stove -- .... -- Current status: waiting to be watched
  12. 5 Surprising Signs You're Probably a Genius -- don't we all wonder?? -- Current status: waiting to be read and applied ;)
  13. 41 Camping Hacks that are Borderline Genius -- why not look? -- Current status: waiting to be viewed
  14. Nestle Trying to Patent the Fennel Flower -- what a bunch of a-holes we've got in corporations, trying to patent nature. WTF -- Current status: waiting to be read
So there we have it.. and the number will only keep going up since every single thing always has links to "other related articles" and interesting things that grab my attention and make me want to see them. AHH! It's insane. But hey, it's a grey day, it's the first day of my weekend, and I'm still in my pajamas at 14:36. It's life, and I love it.

Signing out! 




Not really..
now I'm going to read these articles and watch these videos...



Enjoy your life sweets!

LOTS of Love & Light

No comments:

Post a Comment