Thursday, September 27, 2012

I'm the A------


Well, I need to issue a huge apology to my management company and landlord. Yesterday I went on a bit of a rant about how frustrated I was that I wasn't hearing back from anyone, and that the clock is ticking. Let me just say this... stressed out and worried is NOT a good look or attitude on me. I get ugly, mean, and hateful, all things that I loathe and never want to be. But, I let my emotions and fears get the best of me, and this morning that all proved to be ridiculous and a bit melodramatic.

I spoke with my landlord this morning, and because of my circumstances, I am getting out exactly as I had hoped. So it goes without saying, that I recommend anyone who can, to use Hoffman Management. They are really great, and generally very responsive (this was a special case, so understandably it took a while longer than I had imagined it would). I feel like a total jerk for getting so worked up and making such a stink about it, but I am here to apologize, and take the slack for my inappropriate behavior and venting to the cyber-world.

With that being said, I would like to brag about the fact I have checked off another item from my to-do list! Yay! And so the forward progress continues!

Today's Thought: Things are going the way they should. I was kicking myself in the face this morning, having a sour mood, and it led to a series of annoying events. But when I got out of my car at work this morning, I told myself, "These things do not, in any way, determine today. They do not mean today will be bad. Today, will be great. I am in charge of how I feel, and today, I'm choosing to be happy!" And what do you know, the moment I pulled out my phone at my desk, my landlord had texted saying to call anytime today. So I called, and the news was better than expected (well, about what I had expected, because I had manifested the results of the call a few days ago:). They keep my deposit, and I'm pro-rating an amount for next month, but under $300... exactly what I spoke out loud was going to happen, and it has! Manifesting your life is so much easier than we think. You just have to think, believe, say, trust, and let it happen! Make your own reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment