- Houston Anthropologist Reveals Irrefutable Proof that Recorded History is Wrong -- Status: still waiting to be finished. Although, started.
- While Their Kids Sleep, These Parents Pull Off an Amazing Stunt -- parents arrange their kids dinosaur toys each night as they sleep so the kids wake up thinking they've come to life in the night. The final message and reason these parents are doing this makes me want to hug them for the rest of my life. (And yes, I will be copying this idea if I ever decide to pop out some rugrats.) Status: completed, loved, now shared
- Third Eye Pinecones -- I have wanted one of these pendants since the first time I saw one at Lightning in a Bottle festival in 2012. They are magical, amazing, and I am pretty sure my vibrational awareness would be heightened quite a bit with one of these around my neck each day. Status: three days logged now browsing the site
- 52 Week Money Challenge -- you save a certain amount each day, and at the end of 52 weeks, you have $1,378.00 saved! So down! Status: not yet started..whoops
- 8tracks -- I have entered into days of non-stop listening to French, jazz, blues, Appalachian, folk, and bachata music. Current: French playlist
- Mexican Government Reveals Proof of E.T.'s and Ancient Space Travel -- As if I needed proof to believe in ET's. Status: half-way watched/read
- El video de la familia Real que no quieren que veamos en Espana -- Translation: A video of the Real family that they don't want us to see in Spain. Status: yet to watch
- 10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again -- this is so unbelievably true! When did we get so lazy and accepting of what is now the standard? Change, please! Status: read, agreed with, passed on.
- The Truth About Your Chakras: Which of Them Could be Sabotaging Your Life? -- Accept it man, chakras are real, and the more unaligned they are, the more off your life tends to be. Learn about them, love them, activate them, and align your life! Status: browsed
- My Yoga Online -- they're offering 12 free days of yoga this month, and I am hoping on that!! Status: eating breakfast, writing about Copenhagen, and then doing Day 1
- Study Abroad Gringa Takes Five Days to Realize She's in California -- this chick thought she was going to study abroad in San Jose, Costa Rica, but ended up in San Jose, California, and didn't figure it out until five days later. Worst part...she's a geography major. >.< Status: read. Laughs were had.
So there we have it! The links of the week!
Have a stellar rest of your week, if you're in Spain, congratulations on making it through the short week, we're already almost to the weekend! Woo!
Infinite Blessings, Love & Light, Beauties!