Wednesday, December 11, 2013

ADD'd Out

The time has come again for me to close out some of the 12 tabs I have open right now. I am horribly embarrassed to realize that I am pretty sure one of them is a tab that has been open since the last time I did a post like this...two or three weeks ago. But what can I say? Time flies when you're busy and trying to love every second, and I can only hold my gaze on a web article for so long. Especially when I see the little scroller on the side and realize how small it is, meaning that I have a loooong way to go till I reach the end. (It's not as exciting for me as watching the pages of a book turn as I get closer and closer to the final one, okay?) So here we have it, some of the links that I want to hang on to, without overcrowding my favorites folders...


So there we have it! The links of the week!


Have a stellar rest of your week, if you're in Spain, congratulations on making it through the short week, we're already almost to the weekend! Woo!

Infinite Blessings, Love & Light, Beauties!

No comments:

Post a Comment