Wednesday, July 25, 2012

MAJOR Changes

It's very strange to think back on the last year of my life and really take in all the big changes that have happened, especially considering how huge and, well, life-changing they have been and are -- I graduated from college (Dec 2011), MAJORMAJOR on the scale of tame to major; spent a couple months stagnant in Chico not doing anything but playing around and having fun with my friends, laaame (sorta, nah, worth it!); almost started taking classes to get my insurance licenses and become an insurance agent, interesting choice; decided to take a random trip to SoCal, which turned into me suddenly moving out of my Chico house, into my uncles' house, and living down here in LA for the last 5 months, pretty major and unexpected (Or should I say expected, because that is the general flow of my life occurences?); signed into a 1-year lease, when my current position is only secured until September, could be major, we'll see, but I've got faith; got myself a man, extremely major considering it's me and I was the anti-Christ of relationships and commitment; and fell in love, which major doesn't even begin to cover how huge that is for me, the girl who hated romance movies and thought "cute couples" were revolting. 

So overall 2012 has been a pretty MAJOR year for me, and there are still 5 months to go! Needless to say, I can't wait to see what happens. I know I have a bright and epic future ahead of me, and while I beg time to slow down a little, I also can't deny how excited I am to see what the big guy upstairs has in store for me and this life we are creating together. It's going to be beautiful. :)


Today's thought: Whenever you are feeling low, think about all the things you have and what you are grateful for, and if you think you have nothing, then you better wake up and be grateful that you can think and are alive, because that's more than a good amount of people out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment