Friday, May 29, 2015

NEW WEBSITE!!!!!!!

I am SO incredibly excited and proud to be able to present to you all my brand new blog/website!

It's something I've wanted to do for a while, and finally sat down and cranked it out! There's a lot more work to be done on it, like transferring all the posts from here to there, but that will have to happen after this summer's adventure has simmered down a bit. We have a lot of adventure ahead, and I wanted to be sharing it on my new site. I am trying to continue with my "Steps in the right direction" scheme, and this seemed like a great one to take!

So, if you somehow find yourself here, WELCOME! But, we've moved to here here here, so head on over there to check out the most recent adventures!

I hope you're ready for some summer reading, because I'm about to be blasting you all the way through a two-week Israel tour, five days in Istanbul, somehow making my way from Bosnia and Herzegovina to Split, Croatia (hitchhiking? rent a car randomly? bus? train? horse??), through a one-week Croatia Cruisin'-Hammock Snoozin'-Blessed & Blissed with The Best road trip (woo hoo!), and then God knows where else! Slovenia and Italy are on the list, but since my favorite plan is no plan, and I go with God, you never know where we'll end up! Gear up and let's get going!

So much love to everyone who has contributed to this blog's 29,000+ views, all who've shared, read, liked, seen, or even grazed any of the content here! I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR YOU!!! Please don't forget to share my new website, check out my YouTube channel, which I will now be posting on (yay!!!!), and as always, SMILE BIG!


I love you family!

Blessings, Love, Light & Wonder to all,

Allie-Sun <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment