Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Can Taste It

The end of my college career is coming to a close, it's so close, I can taste it! In four days, after hundreds of flashcards, spending more hours in the library than at my own home, and completing six finals, I will no longer be able to fill in my occupation as "student" on anything...ever again. So what comes next? What will my next occupation be? Here is a short list of things that I wish were suitable and acceptable answers:

  • Peace maker
  • Traveler
  • Nomad
  • Little kid trapped in a grown up's body
  • Socialite 
  • Foodie
  • Ball of energy
  • Person to offer encouragement to others
  • Motivator
  • Free spirit 
And that is all that my congested head cares to think up at the moment 8P

I've finished the flashcards for both finals I have tomorrow (services marketing and retailing), but now must get to the 'hard' part of actually memorizing them. So now this A.D.D. drift of a post will conclude, so I can learn fast, and go to sleep even faster :) 

My reminder of the week: In four days it will all be over, so you better work hard b/c you don't want to look back and regret not finishing strong and putting in all the effort you possibly could!

Today's Quote: "Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment