Monday, December 12, 2011

One Down and I'm Turnt

One final down (services marketing) and "only" five more to go! One tonight, two tomorrow, one Wednesday, and one on Thurs! Just wanted to put up some love to everyone else that is going through what we Chico students are right meow..a week of hard work and cramming all the semester's knowledge in in a day! Keep up the good work all of you out there, the pay-off will be grand! Good luck on all those final exams, and just think about the future! 


Speaking of the future, I found this video last night and was so TURNT by it, that I felt the need to share it with all of you!


A.D.D. Drift: "Turnt" is a word that is commonly used, especially in the recent months, by my roomies and I to describe something we really, really like, and are a little "turnt on" by.



How sexualllllll! For probably 5 years now I have debated on getting a tattoo, but never thought it to be a wise choice. Since I cannot make a decision and stick to it, or make a decision and then want that outcome just as soon as it's happened, I know without a doubt that I should not put anything permanent on my bod. I would be the person to get a tattoo, like it for a millisecond, and then want to get something else. Either that, or my incredibly ADDictive personality would kick in on high-drive and I would automatically be examining my body for the location of the next. So here I will patiently wait, in the library, studying like a good little estudiante (student) should, for this to find its way into my life!


Today's Quote: "A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams." -John Barrymore

No comments:

Post a Comment