Saturday, February 18, 2012

Coincidentally Connected

I know it is completely out of character for me to write two posts in one day, let alone one week, but I cannot resist writing a short one. One of my closest friends, more like my brother, had left a link on my Facebook page before I started to write my most recent post...


To which I responded with text and another link for him to look at...


He then told me to go look at the video he had posted to our other friend, and when I did, this is what I got...


I about died, and not because Lin Yu Chun gives me goosebumps with his beautiful voice, but because of the sheer coincidence of the situation. This is so typical of my life. My friends and I are beyond meant to be in one another's lives, and it continues to grow more apparent as the time passes. I just had to do another post and share this funny story with you all. (Which you will only really understand if you read my last post.;) And no, he did not share the video after reading my post, it was just another sign from the universe that we're meant to be friends.
:)

Enjoy whatever time of day you're in, and I'll post you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment