Monday, January 16, 2012

Bi-Blogging and Coachella Bound

As if I don't already have a hard enough time posting on this blog, I have taken on the task of a second! My "brother" and I have decided to start a blog and write about the Coachella Music Festival! The blog that we started is The Coachella Scoop. We will be posting daily and highlighting the different artists that will be at the festival, as well as any updates, information, or contests that we come across. We are both avid music lovers, who have "dedicated our lives" to festivals and gatherings that try to promote and encourage a peaceful, loving lifestyle. So follow us on this epic journey, and get ready to have your eardrums ignited with some new sounds! (Can you say eargasm!?) 


The festival is held in Southern California in Indio, and lasts for three days. This is the first year that they have made the festival take place two different weekends, but that didn't stop tickets from selling out within hours of them going on sale this past Friday! I have never been to Coachella before, so I am incredibly excited about the prospect of going this year (weekend two, see you there!). For three whole days we festi folk will have our insides twisted to the glorious sounds from the likes of The Black Keys, M83, Swedish House Mafia, Pulp, Arctic Monkeys, Afrojack, Madeon, Datsik, Alesso, R3hab, Wolf Gang, Radiohead, Bon Iver, Dr. Dre & Snoop Dogg, The Shins, David Guetta, Kaskade, Miike Snow, Feist, St. Vincent, SBTRKT, Awolnation, Kasabian, At The Drive-In, Justice, Florence and the Machine, Avicii, La Roux, Beirut, The Weeknd, Girl Talk, Calvin Harris, The Hives, Dada Life, Porter Robinson, Beats Antique, and TONS more! 


We shall see how this bi-blogging life works for me, but I think it will encourage me to be more consistent with this one, and give me some insight to the artists that I will be seeing in 93 days! Just another little chapter of this crazy, beautiful life! :) 


Today's Quote: In honor of this lovely holiday, "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step." -Martin Luther King, Jr. 

No comments:

Post a Comment