Monday, June 18, 2012

The Fahzha & The Mahzha

I realize that Father's Day was yesterday, but since I don't have wifi at my apartment I will be putting up a little post about dads today.

My dad, Patrick John Fedor, is insane. He is so smart, knows so much about so many different things, can talk to anyone, and has given me some of the most valuable advice that I've ever received in my entire life. He has always been there to put me in my place and get me in check, but he's also always been someone to build me up and make me feel better about myself and whatever situation I might be struggling with. He can make anyone laugh, and will blow people's minds with some of the things he says.

My father is one of the most generous people I've ever met, and takes care of other people's families and children as if they were his own. He doesn't let our finances stop him from doing the work of God and giving back to people who need help. He knows that no matter what the struggle, God is there and will continue to take care of us. When I think about how my dad takes care of other people, it is an inspiration. I think it is because of him that I know that I don't need to worry about taking care of myself, because God will do that. I've been a witness to this almost my entire life. It's up to us to help take care of others and tend to the needs of others.

We don't always see eye-to-eye, but that doesn't stop us from loving one another. I am very blessed to have such a man in my life, Happy Father's Day, dad! I'm so proud of all you have done and continue to do for our family, and God's. I can't wait to see what happens in your life next!

I've always been his mini-me <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment